- sql server - SQL query is returning multiple rows for the same key - pivot? - Stack Overflow
- Subscribe to RSS
- Inventory: MAC Addresses
sql server - SQL query is returning multiple rows for the same key - pivot? - Stack Overflow
I have the same question 1. This content has been marked as final. On the Membership Rules tab, click the Direct Membership button:. When you are prompted for the Collection to search within, you can simply click Next because the default search context is the All Systems collection. This saves a few clicks instead of Browsing.
That being said, if you want to limit your search to a specific collection, choose it with the Browse… button and then click Next :. If the computer is registered in the SCCM database you will be presented with the name in the Resources window.
- java se 6 download mac yosemite;
- SCCM SQL query to get MAC Addresses discovered by AD Discovery.
- duplicare schermo mac con apple tv.
- transfer canon avchd to mac;
- 11 Replies?
If there is no computer registered with that MAC address, the wizard advances automatically to the final window stating that there are no results. There are definitely many ways to achieve this, but hopefully this is a quick way to get you the information that you need.
Subscribe to RSS
List all devices where C drive free space is less then 4 GB. List the last boot up for devices. List the membership collections for a specific device. Type your device neme in 'your machine name'. All installed software for a specific device.
- best todo app mac 2013!
- how to write in arabic on mac.
- SCCM Local Admin: SCCM Prompt Query to find Machine Name Using MAC address.
Enter the device name under 'your machine name'. Name0 like 'your machine name'. Count all OS from a specific collection.
- Your Answer.
- SCCM Specialist!
- Post navigation?
- pixela video browser software for mac;
- Solved: ISE p3 and SCCM always NonCompl - Cisco Community.
CollectionId, COL. List all WUA versions per collection. Very usefull query when trying to identify old WUA versions.
Devices with old WUA versions will not receive regular patches. Identify them and apply the proper fix.
Inventory: MAC Addresses
Name0 as ServerName, ras. Version0 as WUA from dbo. ResourceID inner join dbo.